ข้อสอบอังกฤษ Test Part 6

Verb Tenses

Fill the space in each sentence with the correct form of the verb.


Dear Mr. Humphries,

The Honda WB20-2 inch pump that I ________(order) from you on June 23rd_________(arrive)only yesterday. I__________(return) this pump now because it arrived too late for the work taht it________(need) for. You_______(receive) the pump via DHL in one or two days.

When I ordered this pump,you__________(inform)me that it would be __________(deliver) within 7 working days. Actually, it________(take) 16 working days to arrive,and by that time I_______ (arrange) for another pump to do the work.

Please keep our account open and credit it with the purchase price. Your company___________(be) our main suppiler of pumping equiment for several years now, and during that time you_________(provied) us with many good quality products.I trust that the next delivery________(be) made in a more timely manner.

Sincerely,
Bob Thomas
............................................................................................................Answer below















Dear Mr. Humphries,

The Honda WB20-2 inch pump that I ordered (order) from you on June 23rd arrived (arrive)only yesterday. I returned (return) this pump now because it arrived too late for the work taht it is needed (need) for. You will  receive (receive) the pump via DHL in one or two days.

When I ordered this pump,you informed (inform)me that it would be  delivered (deliver) within 7 working days. Actually, it took (take) 16 working days to arrive,and by that time I arranged (arrange) for another pump to do the work.

Please keep our account open and credit it with the purchase price. Your company has been (be) our main suppiler of pumping equiment for several years now, and during that time you provided (provide) us with many good quality products.I trust that the next delivery will be (be) made in a more timely manner.

Sincerely,
Bob Thomas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

รีวิว SSC COSMETIC, Seoul Skin Cosmetic

วิธีดูวันหมดอายุของครีมที่เราใช้

รีวิว ครีม fall in love mask